Today T-Mobile launched the BlackBerry Z10, but you can only get it if you’re a business customer. If you aren’t, you’ll need to wait some more – it should be out for everyone at the magenta carrier before the end of the month. But there isn’t a specific date yet.
Not so at AT&T, though. This carrier has just announced that it will start selling the BlackBerry Z10 on March 22 (so next Friday) for $199.99 – just like the latest rumor on the matter claimed. Interestingly, that’s $50 less than what T-Mobile is asking its business customers for the same device.
AT&T will start taking pre-orders for the Z10 tomorrow, on March 12. So you’ll have ten whole days in which to make your interest for the newest BlackBerry known. Starting tomorrow, if you go to this website, you’ll be able to pre-order one. And on March 22, you’ll find it in all of AT&T’s sales channels.
The Z10 will be the first BlackBerry ever to run on AT&T’s 4G LTE network, which the carrier thinks is the fastest in the country (oh, and it’s also apparently the largest in the US).
The all-touch BlackBerry Z10 is the first device to run the new BlackBerry 10 operating system.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- BlackBerry Z10 will be available at Verizon on March 28, pre-orders start tomorrow
- BlackBerry Z10 to be available at AT&T on March 22 after all?
- Sprint’s BlackBerry Bold 9930 and Torch 9850 discounted at Walmart
- You’ll be able to order a BlackBerry Z10 from Vodafone UK tomorrow at 5 pm
- US Cellular Samsung Galaxy S4 available online tomorrow, in stores on April 30