If you want to get a Samsung Galaxy Note II on AT&T and are willing to go the refurb route, there’s a great deal to be had.
A new Galaxy Note II still goes for $299.99 at your favorite carrier, while third party outlets such as Amazon only cut that price down to $239.99 at the moment. Sure, that’s $60 less, but what about saving even more? A lot more.
You can do just that if you get a refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note II, direct from AT&T. The carrier is offering you this device for just $0.99. That’s incredibly cheap for what is still Samsung’s highest-spec handset, but of course there’s the small caveat of this not being 100% new. And you’ll also need to sign a new two-year contract with AT&T to get the phone at this price, but that’s pretty much to be expected.
Still, you could purchase a top of the line device for less than one dollar. If that’s a prospect that makes you happy, hop on over to AT&T’s website to do the deed.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy Note II can now be bought for just $199.99, Motorola Droid RAZR HD for $49.99
- Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note II now just $69.99 for new customers who sign a two-year contract
- AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note II now starting at just $174.99
- T-Mobile USA now lists the Samsung Galaxy Note as “coming soon”
- Samsung Galaxy Note discontinued by T-Mobile?