We first told you about the existence of a pink Samsung Galaxy Note II a month ago, when the new color version of the handset has appeared over at Samsung Taiwan’s official website. That particular pink Note II is a HSPA device.
Now we’ve discovered a LTE-ready pink Galaxy Note II (GT-N7105) as well.
The LTE smartphone is listed by Samsung Hong Kong, and it will probably appear in other markets at some point. I doubt we’re going to see it in the US, though.
Pink is the sixth color version the Galaxy Note II has – there are also grey, blue, white, brown, and ruby wine editions.
Later this year, Samsung should introduce its third generation Galaxy Note smartphone, most likely called Note III. This should sport a 5.9 inch Full HD display, running Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. Of course, before that, Samsung will officially announce the Galaxy S4 – it’s going to happen in a few days, on March 14.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Pink Samsung Galaxy Note II officially unveiled
- Samsung Galaxy Note II gets two new colors
- Samsung Galaxy Note II spotted in new colors: red and brown
- Samsung Galaxy Note II has a sixth color version: blue
- Samsung Galaxy Note II and Galaxy S III Mini to get new colors soon?