The image shows a device that certainly resembles the GT-i9502 seen yesterday. In case you have missed that, the GT-i9502 seems to be a dual SIM edition of the Galaxy S4. In fact, it almost certainly is – since the handset has appeared again, this time in a video.
The video comes from Chinese forum 52 Samsung, and allows us to see the GT-i9502 from every angle, and even with its 2,600 mAh battery removed. The device runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean (not really a surprise), and might be slightly thinner than the Galaxy S III – which is pretty thin anyway (8.6 mm). See the video for yourself below, and try to ignore the iPad Mini presentation that’s heard in the background:
The Galaxy S4 will be officially unveiled in a couple of days, on March 14, during an event held in New York City. The dual SIM GT-i9502 might not be announced then, since it’s made for China Unicom. However, another global dual SIM version could be presented. We will let you know what happens.
The new Samsung smartphone could become available for purchase starting April, possibly in the US first.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 and Galaxy Suit S5670 in official photos
- No Samsung Galaxy S III announcement on March 22 after all
- Samsung Galaxy S III Mini could be introduced on October 11
- New iPad for Sprint seemingly confirmed by Best Buy
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 11.6 with 2560×1600 resolution to be announced tomorrow?