Sometimes I wonder why they even bother. On the other hand, why not.
I’m talking about Samsung’s teaser campaign for the Galaxy S4 launch on Thursday.
Sammy and its Galaxy flagships have become such an important part of smartphone market, that every burp they make will be widely covered by tech sites like ours, no matter how insignificant it is. Then gadget enthusiasts will gladly chat it up and the buzz will build. And, maybe, some of it will even spill mainstream.
The latest SGS4 teaser comes from Samsung Mobile US Twitter account:
It, probably, shows the top, darkish outline of SGS4. Although it looks so much like the current Samsung’s Galaxy S3 flagship, that it it makes me think Sammy’s social marketing people may be just having some fun at our expense.
But it doesn’t matter much. While most of the specs of the upcoming device has already leaked, Samsung did an amazing job keeping the actual images of the Galaxy S4 from getting out. So any visual clues are welcome, and helps Sammy to create an almost Apple/iPhone level of anticipation before launch.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy S4 not expected to debut at CES 2013
- Samsung Galaxy S4 full specs and high quality pics leak few hours before official launch
- Dear Samsung, with Galaxy SIII Mini, are you trying to scam us by passing Galaxy Ace 3 for a smaller flagship?
- Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy S4 possibly pictured
- Korean version of the Samsung Galaxy S to get Android 2.2 in early August