The dual-SIM version of the Sony Xperia E has been on sale in the UK for more than a month now, and the single-SIM variant should have become available by the end of February. That hasn’t happened, but if you’re interested in the non-dual-SIM Xperia E you should be happy to know that it’s gone up for pre-order today.
The device is expected in stock on March 19 in black. If white is your favorite color, you’ll need to wait until April to get an Xperia E. The outlet offering you the chance to pre-order one right now is Clove, a well known online retailer.
The Sony Xperia E has been priced at £129.99 with VAT included. This compares favorably to the dual-SIM Xperia E which is going for around £180, but then that’s to be expected since there’s usually a premium to pay for dual-SIM capabilities.
The Sony Xperia E runs Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and has a 3.5-inch 320×480 touchscreen, a 3.15 MP camera, a 1 GHz Qualcomm processor, 512 MB of RAM, 4 GB of internal storage, a microSD card slot, all the usual connectivity options, and a 1,530 mAh battery.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Xperia E now available in the UK for £129.99
- Sony Xperia L arrives in the UK on May 15
- Android Jelly Bean updates for Sony Xperia P, Xperia Go and Xperia E Dual rolling out this week
- Sony Xperia SP official pricing unveiled (for Russia, India)
- Sony Xperia Tablet Z with 4G LTE arrives in the UK on May 20, yours for £499.20