The Xperia SP could get unveiled by Sony in just four days, at an event in Russia on March 18 (that’s Monday, by the way). Details about this handset have been leaked countless times so far, and we’ve even seen it in some live images once or twice. But up until now, there was no official-looking render of the Xperia SP to speak of.
Well, that has changed. Mere days before the purported announcement, a press render of the Xperia SP is doing the rounds today in China. Or what seems to be a press render of the Xperia SP. This could after all just be a showcase of someone’s Photoshop skills at work, with the very similar looking Sony Xperia ZL as a base.
The image does look pretty much identical to the supposed actual live hands-on photos of the Xperia SP, so that may make it more believable. But we’ve seen a fair share of fakes over the past few weeks, so who knows.
Either way, if Sony will launch the Xperia SP on Monday, we do expect even more leaks about it to arrive until then. After all, it is the way the mobile world works.
Via Xperia Blog
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson Nozomi official render leaked, dual-core processor all but confirmed
- Rumor: Sony Odin to be sold as the Xperia X, the international version of the Xperia Z (Yuga)
- Sony Xperia SL live photos emerge, show all possible angles
- Many conflicting HTC M7 pictures purportedly leaked, including live images
- Sony Xperia P Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update will be rolling out later this month