The Oppo Find 5 was announced back in December and ever since it has come in one color only – silver. But things are set to change. The Chinese company has officially acknowledged that it’s working on a black Find 5 to be released soon. It even published the first official render of the black version of its superphone, which you can see below.
The black variation of the Find 5 has been rumored in China for many weeks now. Oppo had a teaser campaign even, announcing a big unveiling for today. And now we know what that was all about.
The black Find 5 could be in stores in China starting on April 1, according to CNMO. This device is functionally identical to its silver sibling, the only difference between them being the color. The Oppo Find 5 comes with a 1.5 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor, 2 GB of RAM, a 5-inch 1080p Full HD touchscreen, a 13 MP rear camera, 16 GB of built-in storage space, and a 2,500 mAh battery. It runs Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
Aside from the official press render you can see above, the Find 5 has also starred in a photo shoot in ‘live’ state, and the images below are the result of that.
So, as you can see, it’s… black.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Black Oppo Find 5 appears in live photos
- Oppo Find 5 specs confirmed: 5 inch 1080p (441 PPI) display, Qualcomm S4 APQ8064 CPU, 6.65mm thin case
- Oppo Find 5 video promo confirms 5 inch Full HD display
- New Oppo Find5 X909 to be the thinnest quad-core Android phone, should run 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Oppo Find 5 with Android Jelly Bean and 1080p display headed to the US, AT&T and T-Mobile compatible