Less than a month since Samsung has officially introduced the new high-end Galaxy S4 smartphone, now we get the chance to see the Galaxy S4 Mini, too. This, of course, hasn’t been announced, but it appeared in several leaked photos.
The S4 Mini (model number GT-I9190) seemingly runs Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, and features: a 4.3 inch Super AMOLED qHD display (960 x 540 pixels, 256ppi), Nature UX 2.0, and a dual-core processor clocked at 1.6GHz.
Sam Mobile says the Galaxy S4 Mini will debut in June or July. Its price will (obviously) be significantly lower than the price of the large S4 – although there’s no word on exactly how much lower.
Needless to say, the S4 Mini resembles its big brother when it comes to design. Here we have them both, with the Mini edition obviously on the right:
In other Samsung news, it looks like the Galaxy Fonblet that was first rumored in January doesn’t have a 5.8 inch display, but a 6.3 inch one. Blog of Mobile (in Japanese) reports that the Fonblet will have at least three versions: GT-I9200 (3G), GT-I9205 (LTE), and GT-I9208 (TD-SCDMA – for China Mobile). We don’t know when Samsung intends to announce the Galaxy Fonblet, but it could happen in the next few months. We’ll keep you posted.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC One Mini (M4) photographed again, should be launched by August
- Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2 S7710, 5.8 inch Galaxy Fonblet i9152, and new Galaxy Tab coming soon?
- Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 and Galaxy Mini 2 UK launch details unveiled
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini in the making?
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini’s pricing doesn’t look too promising