Specs of Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom with 10x optical zoom and waterproof SGS4 Active leak before June 20th launch
June 20th update to Samsung’s summer smartphone portfolio is shaping up to be one really big event.
I am not sure if Samasung Galaxy Ace 3 and Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 we told you about yesterday, will make it. They might be just too plain and low end to warrant anything more than a simple press release.
But the rest of the new gadgets will make it quite a launch. We already know that Samsung Galaxy S4 mini will be there. Now, Hi-Tech. Mail.ru tells us that both, Galaxy S4 Zoom and Active will keep Mini a company. And they’ve got full specs for the new Galaxies, to boot.
Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom, will look a lot like Galaxy S4 Mini and will come equipped with:
- 4.3” 540x960px Super AMOLED display
- 1.6 GHz dual-core CPU, no LTE support
- Android Jelly Bean OS
- 8 GB of built-in memory, micro-SD support
- 1.9mpx fron facing camera
- 16 megapixel main camera, with 10x Optical Zoom
- Bluetooth 4.0LE, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n, A-GPS
- 1900 mAh battery
Galaxy S4 Active is a water and dust resistant version of the main Samsung flagship, with following specs:
- 5” Super AMOLED Full HD display
- Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 CPU
- Adreno 320 GPU
- 2GB of RAM
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- LTE support
- 16GB of built-in memory, microSD support
- Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, NFC, IR blaster
- 2600 mAh battery
The three Galaxies above already make June 20th an impressive Samsung event. But the invitation to it also said that there will be something Ativ there, as well. So we can expect at least one more Windows, or, most likely, Windows Phone device, too.
Can’t wait for those three weeks until the launch to rush by