Android 4.4 KitKat update for Sprint’s Moto X rolling out now
It looks like the update has reached some handsets (over the air) today, and should be available to all Sprint Moto X owners in the next few weeks.
A post on the Sprint Moto X forum informs users on what to expect from the KitKat update, including:
- Restyled status bar and navigation bar
- New full-screen mode
- Enhanced security
- Improved Phone Dialer app
- New version of Google Hangouts
- Camera focus and exposure enhancements
- New photo editing options in the Gallery app
- New “Find my phone” command added to Touchless Control
Sprint is currently offering the Moto X for $99.99 on contract, or $0.00 (free) for those willing to switch from another carrier. The smartphone is available in either black, or white, and can be customized with MotoMaker.